The Second Annual Pirate & Wench Annual Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday Party Presented by Bacard!
Does pillag’n, plunder’n and party’n appeal to ye inter pirate or wench? Then set ye sails to Enso Bar for the second annual Mardi Gras “Pirate and Wench” party. We be celebrating this year’s party in a scurvy dog pirated themed 21+ party. Décor will be set for an underwater ship wreck with Pirates and Wenches parting and running amuck! Dress in ye
best pirate or wench outfit dead or alive is welcomed. Costumes is suggested but not required. Any fun and crazy Mardi GRAS attire is accepted and welcomed!
* Infamous DJ Kartel
* No Cover!
* Doors open at 5 pm (21+)
* Parade Starts 7pm - 9pm (all ages)
* Set ye sails to: 104 East First Street, Downtown, Tulsa
* Free Beads and other fun Mardi Gras Goodies!
* Blue Dome Parade (7pm -9pm)
* Oak & Coke (Bacardi Oakheart & Coke Soda)
Infamous DJ Kartel
* Do I have to dress up? No, but it's suggested
* Can I come in Mardi GRAS style costumes? Yes.
* Will you have FREE Beads? Yes
* Can I bring a real sword? Hell NO! We'll? Uh, NO!
* Will you have sweet delicious Bacardi Oakheart? Hellz Ya!
Join our event page on FACEBOOK!
BLUE DOME PARADE INFORMATION: